View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 12:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I might not pass my class due to my paper being submitted late. I hate those reference pages I have to put together. They are so time consuming. I am at the moment running on two hours of sleep due to school crunch time. I feel like making some cookies! But that will have to wait till tommorow. I have to pack for my trip tommorow for New YORK! in a few more days I will get married! I leave Tuesday. My honey is sick I hope he feels better by the time I get there.

I love my car and I love driving it. I just love driving around and all over town it makes me so happy and I feel so free. I have to say I wish I could bring it to New York so I can just drive around. But that would be crazy!

I am free from school for a good few weeks! I am happy for that! But I have 12 credits to take in the winter sememster after new Years! ACK!

But I can do it! I will make myself do it at this rate. I found a good coffee shop to study at. I got a lot done there last time so I will do it from now on.

hurray for solutions! I just hope i keep at it. I usually stop and then hate myself later for it. lol

It has been a great weekend. just very busy with school and work that is why.

Sharla

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2009), Dmom3005 (12-21-2009), Isis (12-21-2009), Mari (12-21-2009), waves (12-21-2009)