View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobooswife View Post
hi there....
I am a 35 yr old female who had the decompression surgery on November 9th of this year. My tonsils were hanging down so low they were down over my 1st three vertabrae in my neck. Plus I have 2 blown discs in my neck to be delt with later.

I saw Dr. Ghassan Bejjani out of Pittsburgh, PA who preformed the surgery. I had to have a portion of my skull removed and a metal plate put in its place. But even after a month of recovery, my headaches and dizziness are returning full force. I am still having the light and noise sensitivitiy. I have seen Dr. Bejjani and he said that I have no CFS leaks and just puts me on meds that don't help (i.e. Vicodin, Percocet, Valium, ect)

Are there any of you that have had the surgery and afterwards the symptoms return??? I am getting soooooo tired of living in the dark of my bedroom and having all the lights off in the house. I truely thought the surgery would be a blessing. But now my head is sooooo sensitive on the sides I can't even sleep on a pillow in bed........so I sleep on the recliner. I also feel like such a baby bout all this pain........but it is soooooooo bad I am at my wits end.

Am I pushing the healing process to fast? My stitches have been taken out and the wound is all healed up........my zipper. My neck stiffness is always there but I continue to look back and forth to stretch it out every day.

I just feel like I am going crazy and this is what the rest of my life is going to be like......dizzy with blinding headaches all the time. Any help y'all could give me would be a greatly appreciated and a true blessing! Hope to hear from you soon.

Huggs to all,
Michele
your symptoms may all be related to your bad discs.....check with orthopod
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote