View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Went to the ER and everything is okay with my lungs. They did blood tests, x-rays, cat scan and a few other tests. But of course they have no idea as to why I am having pain sometimes when I breathe in along with the muscle pain etc. I understand that the ER is there to diagnose illnesses and diseases on an emergency basis but it sure gets frustrating when the doctors runs into the room and says I've got good news...... everything checks out fine and you are good to go. And out the door I go with tears in my eyes feeling just as bad as when I went in.

Don't get me wrong. I am glad that I went to get checked out and am very, very grateful that nothing life threatening is wrong with me but I just want to know WHAT is wrong. I was able to push up my appointment with my primary care physician to Wednesday. I really hope that she will be able to figure out what it going on with this old body of mine. Yesterday there was a Santa parade in the neighborhood close to ours so I took my daughter to watch it. My chest, arms and legs ached so bad from the cold that I was almost in tears and had to sit in the car for most of it.

I know that I won't get the magical answer on Wednesday but I do hope and pray that I'll know something soon so I can feel better, stop crying and finally get a good night's sleep. Not asking for a miracle, just some relief.

I'm done venting.....for now
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote