Thread: RIP Shadow
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm sorry to hear that Shadow went to the Rainbow bridge. The pain of losing a furbaby is horrible. I have lost 3 dogs and 1 horse within a 6 wks period. They were all adopted from rescues, and I know they had a wonderful life with me. All but my horse passed in my arms. On just about each day that one passed, we went out and rescued another one. We knew each was getting on. One was 18, one was 16, one had liver cancer, and the horse was almost 40. They didn't suffer and had love around them. I know that each one wanted me to remember them by saving another one that has been abused and was unwanted. I did. Even to long term fostering of an elder horse again. The ones that no one wants. each one of my babies touch my heart and taught me something about live and about myself. I feel that when their job was done, the went to the bridge to be young and happy and free from pain. They wanted to make room for another furbaby that needed me. We will all meet again, on the bridge, to be together once more, in each others arms. Please remember that Shadow is running and playing and no longer has pain. They time will come when you will be together again.

Hugs
Mary
Chemar (12-22-2009), Hockey (12-22-2009)