Thread: PD Blues
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PD Blues

Hi Everyone. It's been a long time since I have posted here. I would say that I hope everyone is doing well....but, I know that PD is progressive, so I know that everyone, including myself is doing a little worse.

I have divorced and remarried over the past two years. My new husband, Randy Smith has PD as well. (What were we thinking?)

Our PD has definitely gotten worse over the past year. Although, since we are so young, and look even younger, people are constantly telling us we look fine. Ugh. We don't feel fine at all. I experience pain almost all the time. We both tire easily. I still don't sleep well. We find it harder and harder to move. Etc. Etc. You know how it is...

I am still working. I do think that it is the only thing holding me together. My life has been such a tragic story these past two years. Randy and I have just been trying to survive emotionally, mentally and physically.

Anyway, we are still hoping for a cure soon...are we crazy or what? Is there any hope they will find a cure in time for us? PD has already taken its toll on our brains and bodies.

Keep hoping that is all we have.

Maryfrances

I do hope some of you may have heard some good news...
maryfrances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote