Thread: swelling?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Mom,

I don't have swelling in my hands except when I walk and let them swing. I don't think I ever had the swelling except the way I just said. My right fingers spasm up and they are thinner then the ones on the left. My skin is thinner on the right due to having it worse in that arm. The pain has been so bad at times I have begged my Dr. to cut my right arm off. My hands also turn mottled quiet often. My right foot doesn't swell but it's really bad at times.

I definatly know why they stuck regional in the name. It calms down in one area for me and then starts in the other. Last night my pelvic area was bad. I finally took some Methadone to get to sleep. My right hip and leg started up last week and I finally got it calmed down. My chest started up last week and I finally got it calmed down. I use lidocaine patches and get shots to do it. Sometimes it takes several trips to the Dr. to get each area calmed down.

We all seem to have different symptoms and different degrees of pain so it's not unusual I don't believe not to have swelling.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-28-2009)