View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Please tell me what you are taking now, before I give you any other suggestions.

Typically 100mcg of selenium is enough. Really high doses of this is no longer recommended. Also most multivits have both selenium and zinc in them. Do you take some combo product now?

Where you apply your patch is very important. If your whole leg hurts, I would put it on your back on that side just at the lumbar curve. This will interrupt pain signals and prevent them at the spinal level.

I saw a young woman at the clinic where I was working once, who was getting escalading dose up to 300mcg daily. Turns out she was taking her pill with her morning cereal. This is a definite NO..NO... and when I had her change it to empty stomach she was back down to normal dosing of 100mcg.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote