View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 12:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Nancy, I was wondering about where you were and if you were OK, glad you're back. Hope PT goes well.
I have a hard time staying on my plan and seem to go off more than I am on. When I am really losing and staying on plan, I do take a day off just to keep life fun. I think I will check out the Weight Watchers site. Although I think for my self I am going to HAVE to learn to just eat less...at least I think that might work?

Wendy, I went to your tortieblog and enjoyed it very much. Wish you had a web cam on your cuties, what fun that would be to get to watch them. The parrot forum I have gone on before has had people put cams on their baby birds and it is so sweet to see the little babies.

Billie enjoy your company.

I am scared of snow Curious, it's always ice here when it snows in Georgia and we don't have the equipment to clear it away in our little town. I wouldn't mind seeing some real snow...you know the soft kind that can be walked and played in!

I weighed yesterday and I weigh 211 1/2. Not as much as I thought it would be, I was glad about that. At least I have not gained ALL the 30 lbs I had lost...just some of it back. I think I was down to 207 some months ago.

Please Good Fairy, Tinkerbell, or Santa Clause sprinkle me with fairy dust sooooo I can start shrinking. Gaye
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote