View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Annie,
To be honest, I don't know what to think anymore. I just want to feel better. She did test my B-12 and it is within normal range. I wish it was something as simple as that.

It's lack of sleep that has me tired. Not really fatigue when I think about it because when I am up, I don't really feel exhausted but I do feel tired. I just feel "sicky". I hate it that I can't describe it better than that. I did sleep better last night after taking the antidepressant but I did wake up one time. It wasn't due to muscle pain but weakness because I forgot to take my Mestinon before going to bed.Plus maybe the medicene made me a little weaker too.

I still have some muscle discomfort this morning but not as bad as yesterday. It's still here though. I don't know anything anymore. It's been so many months since I felt good that I really don't know what began when and how to explain anything. I just feel like a bumbling idiot.

I am not so sure about the Fibro diagnosis because I am just afraid that it may be something else and it will only get worse if it is not "discovered". I've always been one to worry a little too much but when things aren't right, they just aren't right.

How would I go about getting a second opinion when it involves a primary care physician? I know you get them when it is cancer or something because you already have a diagnosis. Right now, all I have are a bunch of symptoms and all I can say is I have a "sicky" feeling.

I just don't know where to go or what to do really.

Last edited by Shari_W; 12-23-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote