Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Dear Bobby,
I wonder if your Israeli friend was talking about one of these:

http://mentsh.com/avot1-2disc.html

http://www.ravkooktorah.org/KITISA62.htm

I think you handled your tdoc brilliantly.
Ignore her and have your own session as you described.
It sounds like you are less depressed than last time.

Family issues are fraught with angst.
I can see how finding out about your nephew is troublesome to you.
When was the last time you saw him? How old was he?
Do you remember anything else about him other than the Jonestown thing?

I hope that you are feeling ok. Maybe the med changes help. I hope.

M.
hoq did you find that...kindness was the third one. thank you so much....I have learned so much from my friend Suri and love orthodoxy...I grew up reformed and never learned the beauty of Judaism.
Yesterday I was really high. Today I am depressed but it might go away. I saw Alex maybe fifteen years ago or more. It was like yesterday. I have at times a very good memory. I wish I didn't at times. He was in his early twenties and had been out of college for a few years. He behaved like a rich kid who liked me. My three nephews called me Bobby and I guess always thought i was eccentric. They were treated sort of formally by their parents by i was always laid back with them.
Going back on the regular medication dosage has helped I regret to say. I was really hoping i could lower the dosage. The melatonin and magnesium are giving me i think at least another hour of sleep. I have calcium and am having a hard time taking it but that also is supposely helpful in sleep matters too.
I upped my vitamin d to 8,000 a day....which should help my depression....
I am trying.
Before my therapist said i could bring in negative things to her which i don't have to discuss with my friends. She asked for it and I think that will be my line of attack. I don't know what to do. I was a therapist years ago. I would have made such a big deal about meeting Paula....and encouraged me to follow through rather than talk about hygiene.....yuck
Thanks again for finding the third thing. your skills are amazing
Bobby