View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Thumbs up seem to be pretty ok, moodwise

if i was running high... it seems to have petered out.

possibly because all that dashing (and more stress/worry than i think i realized) when mom was sick beat the lights out of my physically... past few nights i have got decent sleep... that helps i think.

i am still scatterbrained... missed my stop and had to turn around on the way to pdoc's yesterday - late because of that! but that's about it really.

definitely not depressed or overall anxious though - which is good... that is the opposite state, in a well-being sense, not necessarily in a polar sense. i was out in the grocery store thick with people yesterday not to mention the public transport... but even the shopping-cart 'n' people jams in the store did not phase me.

i am not really hypo or i would have got really impatient and maybe irritable in the supermarket.

but more importantly i do not have the anxiety level i have had for a long long loooooong time now (nor depression), because if i had, just being in that noisy, messy, scrambly, bright, surrounding for 15 seconds would have driven me nuts. i tolerated it very well. found myself yielding a lot to avoid collisions etc... a bit tedious but on the 23rd of December at rush hour... well, it took me a long time to get through the store, but it was AMAZINGLY fine.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-27-2009)