View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:30 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

LMAO, wiz...funny, your name is "wiz"...LOLOL

yeah, you're right....we're still around...but then again, have I told you that I have been sick ever since they gotten here?? LOLOL

maybe I DO need the germs...

I have read recently that we have evolved alongside the parasites and that we need the parasites to keep us healthy.

Dr. Weinstock, I think was his name. He did a study on the correlation of when humans began to eradicate the parasites, the amount of autoimmune diseases increased...diseases such as MS, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis all increased as we gotten rid of the germs and parasites.

His thought is that we have evolved together.

In his experimental studies, he had found that certain parasites have been successful in aiding or even curing some of the autoimmune diseases...

his favorite worm is a "whipworm" called "Trichuris suis".

It normally only infects pigs but can live inside the human with NO noticeable side effects. Most of his Crohn's disease patients went into complete remission...

as repulsive of that as I think it is....I must say that I agree with his theory.

Everything is on this earth for a reason...except man made stuff like "Margarine", "Teflon", "made by men in a lab"....

I am not saying I am going to eat some worms as the song suggested...I am just saying, it makes sense...

I am still keeping my bottle of sanitizer...and for now, I'll keep on wiping and weeping...LOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (12-26-2009), ewizabeth (12-28-2009), SallyC (12-26-2009), Vonn07 (12-25-2009)