Thread: Updates on me!
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 04:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Updates on me!

Hi Everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you to all of you, for supporting me through these difficult 6 months, for being such a great source of encouragement and showing me so much love! You're amazing! Here's wishing everyone great health, joy and prosperity filled with much love in this season!

Am so sorry have been unable to logon recently, been caught up with so many things. Had lots to settle for Dad, therafter it was my own health. Fell sick after Dad's wake, took about 1-2 weeks to recover my strength and energy. Haven't been able to keep up with all the updates of everyone, went back to work and tried to resume my old schedule. Lol. Been trying to balance everything, but my body wouldnt listen sometimes. am still unable to resume my old schedule, my body gave up twice I tried to do it. Lol. Lots my voice the first weekend, caught the flu bug the next weekend, and the third weekend, my body ended up with so much pain. My neuro hasn't been very kind to me, piling me up with lots of medicines. I stopped taking some of them, as felt that they weren't really of help. He even started giving me anti depressants, which I felt made me more depressed. Lol. He even suggested that depression may be causing some of my symptoms, including spasticity, which is something I've never heard of. stopped seeing him since, so am solely relying on vitamins.

It isn't good I know, but am just tired of hearing neuros say something and yet do others. Decided once again to just wait and wait until I cant take it anymore, then I'll search for another neuro.

Its quiet in the house now without dad, and we're all trying to keep mom company as she still seems pretty unstable. Meanwhile other things are good, and other than wishing for more energy, I really can't think of anything else i'd rather want..

Gotta go rest now, love you all! *hugs*
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote