View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I dont think I've seen this much snow since I was 6 years old and we had a massive blizzard. (Blizzard of '75)

I was worried about my neighbors, they were all outside shoveling holes out of their driveways so that their visitors could park. One neighbor at least had his son-in-law helping him, but the other guy was by himself doing it, and he kept stopping, and looking at the snow with a "where the hell is all this %^&! coming from???" look of frustration on his face. His son's car is in his driveway now, and hopefully his son will help with the rest. That neighbor also had to shovel the snow off of his heat pump.

Looks like my aunt had to spend the night at my cousin's house, and my cousin brought her home this morning in their van that has 4wheel drive. They had to dig out to get in the driveway.

I called over there after awhile (we cant get out our front door or garage) to see if they were ok, and they let the message go to the machine, so hopefully they were all ok, and they'll call me back a little later. I'm guessing they might have been shellshocked at the amount of snow that's STILL coming down.

My Black Hills gold watch doesnt fit me! My dad said I could take it back for another one, or we could try a different band, but the band that's on it is a special band with Black Hills gold leaves on it...I might just take the watch back and look for another one somewhere else.

My mom bought me an Xbox. Not sure if I'm keeping that. That might be the vertigo I have right now talking, but I'm not sure I'll be able to play video games with that.

I was doing great until we were almost done with opening presents, and all of a sudden the MS Trolls in my head mugged me. (I only had 4hrs of sleep last night)

I think the MS trolls are jealous that they didnt get anything for Xmas. My dad bought us some flashlights from QVC, and the flashlights have this weird smell to them, and I think the smell coming off those flashlights made the MS trolls angry and that's why they mugged me. (it could also be the weather screwing me up...claustrophobia feeling is bugging me)

I also got some binoculars that when I looked thru them, the vertigo slapped me in the face...my dad said if I didnt want those, he's keeping them.

I got what I wanted...the Kindle 2. an iPod touch, and the Stargate Atlantis dvd set. The Xbox is probably getting traded in for something else, or a couple of something elses...(or I'll just let dad take it back and not worry about trading it for something...save him some money)

I'm going to go take a nap...and listen to the text-to-speech reader on my new Kindle.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-25-2009)