View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am happy that its all over! we can reclaim our supermarkets, our department stores, our restaurants, and our neighborhoods. Where do all these people come from? normally you can park anywhere, anytime in this village, unless its Christmas. then you cant find a parking spot for miles! I think we have folks come over the borders since we are a tax free state. The lines, the crowds, the frustrations! I am happy its all said and done!

Today is my DS birthday. I did get to visit with him a bit. its so hard to have a b/d next to Christmas. my dad was the day before, and he always got gyped. So, it was nice to simply have a birthday dinner, and spend time just talking to my boy. I am so proud of that kid.

Since I didnt decorate this year, there was nothing to take down and put away. I used to do it up! The tree, the lights, the sparkles. not anymore. I am happy just to have a warm, safe, clean house. it doesnt need to be blinking for me to notice. I always did it for the kids anyway.

Boxing day has also come and gone. now, we can resume our normal program which is already in progress.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (12-27-2009), Jappy (12-27-2009), Koala77 (12-27-2009), SallyC (12-26-2009)