View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

I am a true believer in the CCSVI Liberation Treatment. I will have patience, hard to do , until they get all the bugs out of the testing and surgery. I pray it will be soon, PWMS need hope. It keeps us going, IMO

When I went to my Neuro on Tuesday, she saw the file folder I had brought with me on all the info I have accumulated on CCSVI. She knew of it and was very interested. She had other patients bring her info on the same she said.

I gave her more than she knew existed on the treatment. She plans to study it and discuss it with the many doctors at the hospital she is affiliated with. She will gather more info and knowledge she said.

She is all for the procedure, even with the stent issues in veins vs. arteries and their side effects. She said more training and testing will be done. This hypothesis/procedure has been brought up many times in the past with no follow through. Perhaps it will be taken more seriously now she said.

Blockages are not good to have for anyone. Especially total blockage of more than one of five (two internal and two external jugulars and one Azygos in the chest, with back flow). Some have small kinks, but with seepage down to the heart.

Hi Marc

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (12-26-2009), gonnamakeit (12-27-2009), jeep4wd (12-29-2009), Natalie8 (12-27-2009)