View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can thank Jingle for the Hug.........

I wonder if i can tell Jingle I'm so glad she checked in as i knew they'd probally lose power and i was worried about her :icon_wink:

i wonder at the kindness of our relatives Ricks aunt called from Oregon, his aunt called from Illinois, and my aunt called from Kansas.... I guess the town of McAlester here in Oklahoma has made the national news scene.... they got it BAD!!!!

I wonder if we'll really get 5 inches of snow on Saturday and Sunday.

I wonder if i can tell Kelli that she is welcome to come eat with us any time she wants.... Tonights meal isn't to exciting... i'm only fixing hamburgers.... LOL

I wonder if the kids will finally get to go back to school on Friday.... they've canceled again for tomorrow

I wonder what the weather is like for Alffe. Hopefully they are enjoying their visit and are having decent weather.

i wonder if i can tell you the little alzheimers lady at the place i work at was still alive yesterday, but wans't expected to make it through the night last night. You never know... i've not got the call today. I hope she makes it through the day today, as i found out yesterday, that today is one of her grandsons birthday.
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote