View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

as we are still having problems with google itself plus any site that uses a google analytics/adclick path, I called my ISP, Roadrunner, this morning and sure enough...they say there are major problems for central Florida accessing certain sections of the net, specifically anything google related.

they had me run all kinds of tests and paste the results into an email for them as they are trying to further troubleshoot the issue

At least I can now sporadically get into my gmail. glad I dont use it for business tho!!
amazing how Google dependent I am especially related to researching stuff that I list in my stores, never mind the analytics and datafeeds for my products to show on Google shopping etc.

I have been using the Bing.com search engine in the meantime and must say I really like it

anyway. at least I now know this wasnt just us, but is an area wide problem.
I do hope they get it fixed asap as it is amazing how many websites use Google pathways to connect.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-27-2009), Koala77 (12-27-2009), mrsD (12-27-2009), whispers (12-27-2009)