View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:31 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

well shoot you folks...

if it weren't for you folks and da wife, I wouldn't be writing this....I would be somewhere 12 feet under already....I know, it's usually 6 feet under for most folks, but I usually require double space for some odd reason...

btw,it looks like I've created an amphibology. I don't mean, "shoot you folks," I meant, "shoot, you folks..."

for some reason, it reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

A panda walks into a café.

He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and proceeds to fire it at the other patrons.

"Why?" asks the confused, surviving waiter amidst the carnage, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.

"Well, I'm a panda'', he says, at the door. ''Look it up.''

The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation.

''Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.''

everytime I see this joke, I would still get a chuckle out of it and it helps to remind me that...

"It IS a wonderful life..."

thank you all once again for helping making it even more wonderfuller...

(did I mentioned that I frunked Engrish?? LOLOLOLOL)

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-29-2009), barbo (12-28-2009), da duck (12-28-2009), ewizabeth (12-27-2009), Koala77 (12-27-2009), Nik-key (01-05-2010), tamiloo (01-06-2010), Twinkletoes (12-27-2009), waves (12-28-2009)