Thread: MMN with CB
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Kelly! - I've CIDP or agressive neuro demeyelinations of sorts...

I've had IVIG therapies for the last five + years and am ever so glad I did!
One place I'd encourage you to look up is: http://www.igliving.com/ Now you have to web up this web site? It's easy to read all the back issues and catch up on the whole IVIG thing....
Learning about the Products and the Processes? Helps you be a better patient [just in case things go wrong?-not often they happen? But when they DO? KNOWING ABOUT WRONG is life-saving for YOU!
As with any therapy that puts blood or blood products into you? It IS an invasive procedure. Not like an operation or such, but stuff is being put into you! You should learn and know what good is being done, and maybe what the risks are...
The odds for any neuro issue on IVIG vary and vary widely. Depends on whether it's a genetic or immune modulated problem to some degree? But then, we are NOT hot house flowers! We do not live, nor have lived in in a controlled series of perfect environments. Nor have we been 'selectively bred' to avoid diseases. Or there aren't tests to diagnose issues NOW to determine such... Get my drift? IT IS NOT EaSY to know what we have!
Check out IG Living and ask questions away! Please! I got lucky and responded to it. I am soo grateful that I did and am still! 's j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kelly in Oklahoma (01-02-2010)