View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

ty billie. we have been lucky so far..still have electicity. another wave of the storm is supposed to hit. i'm corssing my fingers and saying prayer. prepared too.

off days are no biggy nancy. i have always called them wandering. wandering down a different path doesn't sound too bad. just get right back on the road kwim?

sorry i haven't replied sooner. you don't want to totally blow it. but have something you have been craving, just a smaller portion. i try not to have a whole day of wandering. one meal or a certain food seems to be enough to satisfy me. easier for me not to wander too far. might just get totally lost! like down to the bottom of a bag of chips or the bottom of a big bag of m&m's.

one thing that really helps, is to keep the mindset that your whole day isn't blown if you wander. for me, that first meal is important, but the hardest. if i don't eat it, i'm not going blow the whole day. just try harder the next day.

having a cooking buddy is wonderful!! what a way to stay motivated and on track. i wish i had that. hardest thing for me is so much meal cooking. keep up the good work. it's motivating to all of us. the pt will help with burning calories too.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote