Thread: lonely
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default lonely

now that i am back to taking the regular amount of medication, i don't seem to be angry but brother am i lonely. a close friend invited me to lunch on sunday but i felt too tired to go so i said no even though i love her company.
i have been going for short walks practically everyday with Robert and his dog Mickey...superdog Mickey whom I love....except for last friday and this friday my cleaning woman Maria who i care for comes twice a week. Robert told me to get an echocardiogram. He thinks i should have made more progress with my exercise with him and the shortness of breath. He already went through the procedure of having two stents put into his heart. He now walks four miles a day and carries heavy stuff. brother am i scared about that. i changed my insurance yesterday in case i need the procedure. I called the woman whom i met on the bus but didn't leave my number. she has it but hasn't called me back. I will call her again after the holidays next week and see what happens. I wish i were in love with somebody but whenever i was in love with somebody it was always a very poor choice and brought unsurmountable problems and pain
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-29-2009), Brokenfriend (12-29-2009), Isis (01-01-2010), Mari (12-29-2009), waves (12-29-2009)