Old 12-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
how long have you had it??
it should be under some sort of warranty even if the store won't do anything.
It could be defective, it should work decently right out of the box.

a couple of the reviews on that one link said they had to reinstall it quite often because it would stop working..
It's worth a try.

Or if you know anyone else with a computer maybe ask to try it on theirs to see if it uploads in fast forward too, then you would know it is the cam, and not anything you changed.
I bought it in November, so they won't take it back. I will do the un-install and re-install just to see if it works.

And the people I know with a computer (well, they only do emails), because they are ALL afraid of viruses). so they won't let anyone near their computers, nor will they download anything or try anything new.

The guy downstairs is over 80 and he does everything but it's in Italian, and I don't feel like talking in another language for 2 hours. Makes my head hurt. lol lol

And all the young people I know look at a person over the age of 40 and think we are dinosaurs. I actually had my friend's 30 year old grandaughter look at me and say "you are on youtube, YOU know HOW TO USE A COMPUTER?" I told her "I was doing computers before you were born".

You think I'm going to ask any of THEM to take the cd and use it on their computer? They won't give anyone the time of day.

So it's all up to me. I shall persevere and do what you suggest.

And if all else fails, I will simply re-connect my old RELIABLE Logitech.

Might be GRAINY, BUT IT DIDN'T GIVE ME A HEADACHE.

lol

Thanks toots!

melody

P.S. I often think what I might be if I were 20 years old today. I would be SO COMPUTER LITERATE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. Thank goodness, I still have the capacity to learn stuff. it's important to me. I don't want to get senile as I get older. I practice juggling, I practice this and that on the computer. I take trivia challenges, etc.

Got to stay mentally aware. God, imagine me saying this??. I feel like I'm 90

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-29-2009)