View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Geez, Alice, I think Xanadu knows she needs proper treatment! It's getting doctors down under to "realize it" and help her too.

A doctor might consider sublingual methylcobalamin to be "alternative therapy" but without it I would get another B12 deficiency. There are a lot of adjunct therapies to conventional therapies that work. Including laughter and prayer. And if I had cancer, I would pull out all the stops - including chemo - to make sure it didn't get worse (which I'm sure Tom is doing).

Xanadu, I started this thread for you because you do need help. And now you sound like you are sick too, for which you absolutely need a doctor right away. I'm sorry you live so far away from a clinic. Not good. But that's your reality and only you can decide what to do.

You did nothing wrong, so please don't think you did. You don't need guilt on top of feeling horrible.

Erythromycin is one of the antibiotics that can make MG much worse. I took one dose of it and had choking/swallowing problems.

Maybe Patty can help you find a neuro that is good. Anyone else in Australia who can help?!!

I hope you will feel better soon and get the care you need.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
xanadu (12-29-2009)