Thread: been awhile
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tracy,

You may have something more going on in your back then just the RSD. I would ask for some test. I woke up one morning and couldn't get out of bed due to my back. I have osteoarthritis in it and some bad disc. I spent months in PT and tried to take meds for it and couldn't do it. Don't just assume it's ony the RSD.

I do hope you try and find a councellor. We need someone to talk to when others aren't listening. Luckily, my daughter takes care of a lady with MS and me so she knows what I am going through but she didn't at first.

Somehow we have to teach our family about RSD. Ask them to come here to read or send them links about RSD so they can read about it.

Somehow we have to get past the fact that they don't want to understand it, if they don't. What I have noticed in today's world is that everyone is so consumed with what they are going through that they don't have time to learn what others are going through. People today seem to be missing a sensitivity chip. They just don't seem to care what is going on with others. Hopefully there will come a day when people get back to caring about others.
Luckily you can come here and talk to everyone here but you do need someone in person to talk to. Seek out a Councellor.

Hope you feel better soon and glad you are back.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-29-2009), loretta (12-29-2009), screwballpookie (12-29-2009)