Thread: lonely
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

an ekg is different from an echocardiogram but both are non evasive. I skipped this afternoon's walk because I am slightly nauseated and chilled and it is freezing out.
I forgot if I wrote that the magnesium and melatonin really appear to be working. I am not longer getting just three hours of sleep. last night i think i got about six hours of interrupted sleep. I wonder if this continues how long it will take for me to catch up on sleep. I also started taking calcium which i should have been doing all along since I am taking metformin.
this thing about loneliness is a real b@tch-i don't know how to deal with it and i have never known how to deal with it. i keep on telling myself that i am part of God and i am not really alone and have never been alone because of that.
Mari I don't know what to say about your husband. His behavior appears to keep away his depression....i think in the past you wrote that he doesn't experience depression. I would chose hoarding over depression any day.
Real estate is still so bad and even though you just moved I wonder if you can look for another place and let him have his own room to fill to the ceiling if need be.
Bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-29-2009), waves (12-29-2009)