View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ChefGinny- That is a really good idea, yet sometimes i dont even have the energy to do so, which is very sad. Yet I go to a school that is based off community service so much gets done through my means.
-Thanks

Joanmarie- Thanks I dont get alot of support through this as my aunt is so busy w her four kids, and my uncle always working. (mom and dad both alcoholics that live in a different state) So its nice to have someone here for me!
I noticed that your from NC! Where? Im from the research triangle, and being close to UNC has saved my life, i dont know if its worth the time coming here for a doctor if your MG gets out of hand but UNC is amazing.

I have not yet talked to him about the high dose of pred. But I know its not working to the full extent yet, or hardly atall. I think it should be helping more, yet I will call hopefully tomorrow.- I know the scar is a battle wound, that I made it through.

Im glad I can connect w you guys because I dont have anyone here that truely understand how it feels to be under the influence of this disease. I know the partying thing isnt a big deal to me. Its more the sports. I was the jock, and still aspire to be..but doesnt work.

Thanks Joan

Cowgirlup- Thanks for your uplifting message, I had sort of lost connection with the feelings for a moment. I know its okay to feel this way, yet I need to get a better grasp on it.

Thanks everyone.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote