View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default PCB's and Peripheral Neuropathy

Hi All:

I was watching videos about Monsanto (the company is poisoning us all), and I kept googling, and I just typed in the words "PCB's and Peripheral Neuropathy" and guess what I found out?. Oh, if this has been posted before, I apologize. I did a search on this forum and couldn't find links to PCB's and neuropathy.

Here's an exerpt!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As early as 1969 or earlier, scientific journals printed articles describing well-known PCB damage to the peripheral nervous system. Today, this damage is considered a standard symptom of PCB poisoning. The 36 studies listed in this report examine and confirm the link between PCBs and this nervous system disorder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to this article.

http://www.foxriverwatch.com/neuropa...bs_1intro.html

On one of the videos I viewed, it mentioned that we ALL have various levels of PCB's in our blood stream but some people are more susceptible to toxic side effects than other people.

Comments are MOST welcome. I wonder if I can get Dr. Fred to have Alan's PCB's level tested. Years ago, Alan did have a previous doctor order a chemical test to see if Alan had been exposed to chemicals and that came back negative. Now I don't know if this test could have shown his PCB level. Maybe this is a special test?

You know I'm not going to stop until I get SOME answers.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote