View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi,

I'm really sorry you have been going through this for so long without any relief. I'm glad you have been handling it well until recently. I have a very supportive husband and my children are supportive too, but it ends there. People really don't understand what we are going through every day.

It's amazing how people will come up to me and tell me how good I look or seem. It makes me angry inside, but I do keep a smile on my face. I really try to keep a good attitude, but there are times where I get discouraged and frustrated.

I think it's really helpful to vent your frustrations and anger out to people who will listen without judgement or trying to "fix it".

I struggled with my faith for a while when all this first started. I was mad at God and angry that I had to change my life so drastically. For the moment I am embracing where I am and what I am going through. I feel very close to Him and it encourages me most days.

There are still days where I really feel sick and I get angry and frustratred. I feel bad that I get so angry. My husband and kids are understanding, and I am so blessed by that!

I'm here for you if you want to vent.
"Thanks for this!" says:
vini (12-31-2009)