View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

John had his blood serum check for solvents, pesticides, etc and IMO, it's a waste of money. And it's not cheap. I can't remember what it cost but I was shocked when I got the bill and the results only to have the doc say there was nothing he was going to act on based on the results. If my memory is correct, the blood serum test only show recent, high level exposure. And if you want a better picture of exposure, then you need a biopsy of your fat. They basically pull out a core of fat from your "more fleshy" part of your body. Everyone has an accumulation of toxins in their body. How and when it will effect you, depends on many things. What's toxic for one person, may not effect another.

Many of these synthetic toxins are stored in fat and accumulate over our lifetime. One approach to detoxing them is to sweat it out and a supervised sauna program can facilitate that.

Two good books you may want to read...one is by Dr. Sherry Rodgers, Detoxify or Die. And the other, is Silent Spring by Rachel Carson. Silent Spring was written over 40 years ago and is still relevant today because what was done to the environment in the 1950's, 60's and 70's, is still effecting us today.
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (12-31-2009)