View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica123 View Post
I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but I have been tasted for lactose intolerance, and celiac disease. Both came back negative. In October I went to the ER because I had a really, really bad headache and was shaking violently. I was found out to be dehydrated. I had blood taked to check for my electrolytes, but it turns out that they were suprisingly fine. It is still a possibility, I guess. I think my doctors my doctors still might want to run more blood tests for nutritional defiencies.

My mom likes to go to the health foods store and sometimes she buys me different tablets for digestion but they never seem to help. I will try and see if I can find a dr who specializes in that kind of stuff. Thanks.
as far as celiac testing, it has a fairly high false negative rate, and wont show gluten sensitivity....the "food left in stomache" may speak to a lack of stomache acid, rather than too much, which the omeprazole would not be helping- also contributing to a Vit B12 def. i wonder if you might try a DAN! doctor.....and going gluten free for a couple of months will not hurt you. good luck
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote