Thread: Spread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Spread

Well it has finally been confirmed, the RSD is moving, and has made it from my ankle to my shoulder. It seems to really go after my joints making it very difficult to move around, and use my right arm and leg.

The joints that are effected, and hurt the most, in the order of pain are: Hip, ankle, shoulder, and knee. It hasnt made it down the right arm yet, and I am not looking forward to it either

My skin get sensitive also, but it doesnt stay hurting, and the burning sensations move around. So one day my calf will be burning and drivin me nuts, and the next day it will be my thigh, and that might last a couple days, but the next day or two it will be my foot, either the bottom, or the top. Very unpredictable stuff I must admit.

I really got the doctors attention a couple of weeks ago, the look on her face was priceless! I was telling her how I can press on the shin bone for a minute or so, and it leaves a dent the size of my finger print for a day or two. Then I proceeded to show her by pressing right on the bone for a couple minutes. She freaked out! lol

She started me in PT and took blood, urine, and told me she was very worried about that. I was thinking it was about time she was helping me really worry . I find out all the test results on the 18th, and the PT guys are going to report that 3 weeks of PT have not improved anything. In fact they have really made it worse by not knowing what they were doing. They have had me laid up in bed for a couple of days at a time after their so called treatments. They promised it wouldnt hurt coulda fooled me, but im sure that is some pain im feelin lol.

Well it sure is good to find this place, my starwars buddies will be wondering where ive gone to lol.
Cya soon
Allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote