View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Loretta..thxs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta View Post
Hi KS, I'm glad you can scream on paper too. We need each other, as we totally understand what you are talking about. 25 years- I'm sad for you. It pains us to not be able to work, and then there are those that love to collect a check than can work. I go day to day. I've never collected a dime, but have full body now and internal-not good. I'll be 62 in 5 months. Got this monster 15 years ago.
I'm glad you have a good Dr. too. I've had this great Dr. the last 6 years.
Take care of yourself, your friend, loretta with soft hugs
Loretta... yur the best!

Thank you for your reponse..yes, we do need eachother here..25 yrs. doing work I loved!! Yes..it basically tore my heart out to "walk" away..I called it on 12/3/09... so it has been only a few weeks since I left..but I was dragging my body literially... RSD worst in rt. leg.. walking with a cane is the only way I cn get around...also left leg..hip.. left arm and rt. jaw (go figure)..I go in waves since... tears are from my heart..the holidays have kept my thoughts occupied plus kids home from school..but I am bracing myself for when the holiday season has ended...I am not old enough to consider retirement, 47 yrs. old so as you can see I worked at the same company for over half of my life time. I was diagnosised 2+ yrs. ago following knee surgery..I was told on my 45th birthday..Guess my fustration now is my Disability rep. has placed my case as pending ... twice..it needs to approved/disapproved by 1/7/2010... but she decided to take vacation form 12/24-1/4/2010..so I am at a stand still but worried! Luckily my Dr. is going to call her personnally on 1/6... so that will be a big day...I wish you, my friend a very Happy New Year... it will be a good year, 2010..as we have our friends right here and we know we can count on eachother!!!

Love, KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-02-2010)