Thread: newbie hello!!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default newbie hello!!

Hi everyone ! I am very new to this board and boards in general, but since I am searching for support and knowledge I thought I would jump right in. I am here for my husband of 33yrs who has been through torture the last 3 years. He was just recently diagnosed with CIDP and was started on prednizone and soma, with no relief and was just told today his neuro wants to do ivig. He has been thru so much having stage 2 B-cell lymphoma in remission for just 18 months now, and then having stage 2 melenoma resulting in a 12 inch removal of tissue from his upper back and neck 3 mm deep just 11 months ago. And then just this past September had to have an amputation of his 2nd toe due to squamish cell carcinoma. I know it sounds like it just couldn't be true, but it is,and it has been a horror story for us. And now this. So if anyone has any advice, story, or comment that might just possibly help me to help him. Please at this point just an ear to listen would be all I need! But I know he needs more, and he counts on me , so I am asking for help.
rondeej is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (01-02-2010), Hockey (01-04-2010), NurseNancy (01-05-2010)