View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 05:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for all the good advice. She is taking a B-complex vitamin, at the neurologist's suggestion, since she started Keppra. As for how she describes the "little ones" feel, she always says "I can't describe it." She doesn't tell me every time she has them; I usually quiz her before we have a neuro visit so I can get all the facts straight. She writes down on a calendar when she has the "bad" kind. I have read her lists of feelings that people have with seizures from books on seizures, etc but she never identifies with any of them.

I don't think her eeg indicates absence seizures. When she was very young she had some focal motor seizures that everyone in the hospital saw, so that is one type that I know she has had, but what she has now is not the same. Even the bad ones are subtle. I grew up with a family member who had cerebal palsy and seizures, and I witnessed many of them over the years and that is the only reason I think that I catch my daughters,

I guess that I will just not think about it anymore until she tells me that the little ones are affecting her in some way. Thanks for all your thoughts on this.
wbwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
waves (01-03-2010)