View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 12:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Me too, you guys!

So sorry to be late chiming in, but it's no reflection on how much I enjoyed your hospitality on Sunday. Tam and Steve, I appreciate so much the warm welcome and wonderful afternoon at your home. Just wish I could've stayed longer...I loved hearing from everybody and the individual stories are just so touching to me. The support is heartwarming and encouraging; it helps somehow to know you're not alone. And Tam I could tell from your eyes you were in pain that day. What courage it must have taken for you to rise above that and be ever the gracious hostess to us. What a great turnout your gathering had this time around - I thought it was just terrific. I am still recovering from that long drive back and forth, but I knew that it would be hard going in (even though my daughter did all the driving, bless her heart). Some things are just worth it, you know? And seeing old friends and meeting new TOS buddies was way worth it! I do hope your pain levels are down and you've been able to get some rest, Tam. Thanks again for everything - you and Steve definitely went beyond the call of duty for such a motley crew!!! Take good care of each other, Alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote