View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I'm starting my seeds indoors this year. Getting the cold frame out (it is portable), and I have my seeds in hand. All I need is a few bags of starter.

I bought a heat mat on Ebay and some tiny cell, starters...128/flat. I have a portable table set up for my portable grow lights, and am raring to go. (haven't done so many in several years). This season I have 4 people lining up for babies!
That is awesome, growing your own plants. I tried to do that a few years ago, and, my heat lamp fell on the floor. And I burned a hole almost rite down to the basement. Stupid me....I had turned off the smoke detector. I thought I could pull the battery on the kitchen one, because it always goes off, and it affected ALL the smoke detectors in the WHOLE house! I woke up in time to save my house....and now I have a big hole in my kitchen floor, which I filled with floor leveling compound. I never repaired the vinyl. Next time I grow things, it is in the basement, with a concrete floor. duh It was a perfect circle hole, lol.

This year I resolve to be more careful.

You are pretty good at things. I am sure you will be successful. I just try hard and hope for the best, lol.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote