View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylanka View Post
Hi,
I am the opposite of Indigo, I am always cold, everyone else is warm and cosy and my hands and feet are cold. Except in the very height of British summer, when I cannot cool down for love or money...... I have to avoid going out in the cold because it takes hours to get reasonable warm again. I also do not feel myself getting cold, so it is only when my core is really cold that I realise I am in trouble. Heat is the same thing, I do not realise things are really hot till too late, so burned myself very badly leaning on a radiator. Something is topsy turvy with my regulatory senses! I think this has been discussed a few times on the boards over the years, and was put down to autonymous systems going out of whack.....

Happy new year to all
Lindy

Sounds like me. Seems like I need a new thermostat...but cold bothers me much more than heat this year. We are having an especially cold winter so far...unusual for east Tennessee. A friend suggested insulated clothe Aunt Beans from a company called Patagonia..may have to get some!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote