Thread: Happy New Year!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey There Ya All

Well I got home today from the Burn and Wound ICU Unit got a very big and yucky Venor?us Ulceration very well let's say I went in to ER the day before' Christmas. Well Shingles are yucky as well,and can feel like PN well
my Mom thought so.
I did get a skin graft,but did not loose my lower leg almost from the knee down.I will promise myself and the people who take csre of me,that when that electric wheelchair that is suppose to stop when you let you of the switch...Yep I just said to a friend my I;ve got to get that fixed..And there I went through a rack of clothes at Macy's..Well that will get done first thing next week.. I always seem to find a funny thing amongst my tragdies,being from Michigan and now living in Mo for a long time. Well This time of the year
I really miss Mi. all my nures were from Mi.,I really had fun in so much pain
Next time I have that much pain I shall try not to have those belly laughs,You know HA..
C my dear friend try the garden seeds just another time in my place. Mrs,D J
just love doing that ahhhh. I wish you you good things next year,or put some fake bubbly,as not to harm yourselve,look at that gorgeous man across from you,don't worry look in the mirror at yourself or even your grandaughters Chatty Chathy doll,yep there back... and wish whoever HAPPY NEW YEAR,
and a wonder next year and lots of

Woman gone mad...Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dahlek (01-01-2010), mrsD (01-01-2010)