Old 01-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Just wanted to give an update for those who have been so caring and supportive here..........

MooonShadow is doing great. He and Twilight are back to wrestling and playing all kinds of cute games, and apart from a very slight unsteadiness that is still evident in his walk and in his jumping, it would be hard to spot that he had just been thru a crisis that had him fighting for life! There have been no tremors or seizures again either.

and

Kathy.........it is with great joy that I can tell you that today I was playing with them and began to pull the piece of braided cord that they love to chase around the house behind me....well, since Shadow's loss of sight, only Twi has chased it but....today.....I was being followed by a MoonShadow!!

I am in no doubt that he is able to see! Thank you Lord!!!!

I dont know how clear or complete his vision is, but I noticed yesterday that he was following things visually (rather than just hearing and sensory), and after testing him today I am convinced that our prayers have been answered and there is definitely restored sight. He just climbed up to my desk and then onto the wooden perch I have for them on the desk, where they can look out onto the stream and woods and he began to make his "I see the ducks" noises!!!

My son is over the moon with joy too.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much to all who have prayed for our lil kitty!

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote