View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vanna,
Yes, I have had the different temps in different limbs of my body too. It has always been from the initial site (my right foot) of injury compared to the left foot. About a month ago, I tested the temp gauge on my feet and the right foot was barely 80 degrees and the left foot was 85 degrees. However, at 1 AM (since we turned back the clocks here in PA) I get burning hot pain that starts in my right big toe and goes down each toe and up the leg into my entire body. I wake each night on fire. I have to wear layers of clothes to bed since about 2 hours after I wake each morning the heat then turns to cold so that by evening time it is so cold it burns and hurts badly. Nothing will get it to warm up.

Lately I have noticed this lovely scenario happening in my hands. My right hand will be freezing while the left one is very warm. It can drive you batty trying to figure out if you are hot or cold that is why layering is the best method I can come up with. The temps with my foot have happened for over 4 years now and I can tell you what time it is by how my foot changes. Crazy huh? Well, hang in there.
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vannafeelbettr (01-02-2010)