View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 11:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can also leave a nice warm {{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}
For goofy..I'm so sorry to hear 2 of your patients have passed on.Even though i imagine they were in misery... The ones that are left behind are the one's that suffer!
I wonder about the very very sweet lady i used to care for..yet i just dont call her daughters anymore.I would rather not know,i guess!
I wonder if i could tell curious that i think she is awful sweet to wonder bout me. .heehee ..and if i could tell her that i am having a "flare" ..a pain in the ole neck!
I wonder at how adorable doody's kitty is with all those toesies and paw pads!
I wonder about this yucky cold spell that's sweeping our nation..
I wonder if goofy knows that she got me thinkin bout some tater soup... soooooo...guess what's for supper??
I wonder about kimmy still and hope she checks in real soon cuz i miss hearin from her...
I wonder how idealist doc appt will go today..even more so,how the ride there will be.
I wonder if i will ever get myself a doc that will actually help me..
I wonder why i'm wonderin so much instead of cutting up goodies for my soup
I wonder if i can leave a {{{{{{bigwarm hug}}}}}for the room.

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote