View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You're totally right, Desert...Micro-managing is definately key, and totally reasonable...I think that it's my constant talking about MG that drives some people in my life to distraction...

I think that they understand why I talk about it so much, just because it's had such a huge impact on my life, but they don't understand what I'm talking about often...You're right, that here is the best place to share, and to not worry that no one understands.

PMC, I think that it's so great that you're documenting your progress and seeing that when something doesn't work, it has to change. It's excellent that you're such a great advocate for your own health and have taken the wheel in your own care.

I have the same problems as you in many ways, as the prednisone causes me weakness, pain, cognitive/mood issues, poor healing (I think that my sternum has still not healed completely, 5-months post-surgery), high glucose, and the list goes on. Good for you that when you saw that things weren't working, you took charge and are now feeling better!
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (01-03-2010)