View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you Nicky

i do completly understand what you are saying in terms of surgery because that is exactly how I feel..and i wonder if people who have the thymus out are at risk of other immunity related disorders at later points in their lives..sorry for bringing up these subjects ...

i m on 90mg mestinon, 30 mg prednisolone(after being on 50 at peaks times) and 100 mg azathioprine.

in terms of light yes i guess you are right.. in my case as well, I have troubles keeping my eyes open for too long in sunlight..

i think i might have a strange thing coming through (maybe is the first stage in the eyedrop lid problem) Above my eyebrow i have an area that seems paralised compared to the other part of my forhead (its not conspicous I dare to say) but it feels like I had a Bottox injection , not that I would know the feeling)

but coming back to the thymoma sbj, was it difficult for the doctors to identify the thymoma? was it any doubt about it? did they know straight away?

I read about Imuran as being superior in terms of side effects, so fingers crossed it will give better results

here in Uk I hear is not yet subsidised or accepted by NHS, I hope I m not wrong , but my neuro didnt know about it?!
newmg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote