View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 03:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy I am new here..... looking for support.

Thought I might find a support group but found this forum first. I am a 30 somehting female recently diagnosed with the trigem and occipitol neuralgia among other things I may have going on. The pain began at the same time I had tooth pain and root canal procedure in mid august. I have am exhausted with the pain. I had nerve blockers last week to no avail. I am consumed with the chiro, PT, Medications x-rays etc etc etc. I am a wimp ! I am so thankful not to have a termial illness of any sort but @ the same token i am losing my mind to this pain and emotional tole I am going through. Everytime I do get som pain killers that work I have to play catch up on my home.... dishes family, laundry, housework etc. ( iam a homemaker husband ... 2 kids ... dog and hamster) I am used to a busy lifestyle.... going, doing , participating, LIVING ! I ahve no real quality of life much anymore. I am also only @ the six month marker and I know that i have quite a way to go fom here.
Hopefully this forum will give me the outlet to vent to people who understand and a place for me to share in the experinces of others.
MarissaLB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (01-04-2010)