View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 05:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

and what gets me the most, is that I sat in that office for 40 minutes today since I went for IGA serum tests first, and was very early, and theres like 20 neuro's sharing this huge office, They have an entire section of rehab, MRIs, etc.........just a huge office, 15 people sitting at desks near checkin just on the phones, whatever......and so many people going in and out, like a train station,and not one, I mean not one of them, including me really looks sick.
I remember going to the orthopedic surgeons office, and it looked like we were all victims of a bombing. Crutches, wheelchairs, aids, and when they called someones name, it took that patient five minutes to get out of a chair and up to the doorway. These neuro diseases are silent mostly misunderstood torture. IF I had back surgery I wouldnt have to explain to anyone why I didnt feel like not going to a party. If I try to explain to that same person, well, my eyes werent focusing, I was a bit disoriented, migraine, just not feeling strong enough, they look at you like you are dissing them. You dont look sick, I want to punch the next idiot that tells me that.
Im just angry, Im sorry to the rest of the board for posting like this.

Neuro diseases are sneaky little rats, really disgusting diseases that show no mercy cause I saw really old people and really young people in the office today. And we all know most of them arent curable.
I recently found out one of my neighbors son in law (hes around 35) has MS.
A young, thin, muscular type guy with 2 young daughters and he has been forced to quit working. He doesnt look sick either, and I bet he wants to floor anyone that tells him that since they dont pass out when their body gets a little overworked.
allen L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote