View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Roz,

I'm not doing too good of a job. Sunday I cried all day and laid around. Since Bill passed my dryer quit, two tv's have gone out and my treadmill button messed up. I think he's letting me know that I am going to miss him a lot. LOL

It's harder then anyone knows that hasn't been through it. My daughter came over yesterday and took me to get groceries. Something Bill would have done no matter how the weather was. I can't drive in bad weather. I didn't drive much anyway. He took me everywhere I went. The only break he got was when I went to my PCP, it was close enough that I could drive. Now I am getting ready to go back to the springs to see my Orthopedic Dr. and my Hand surgeon. I will most likely have to drive myself.

I'm still trying to make some major decisions. Dustin and Devin are not wanting me to sell my home because of Grandpa but I know I will not be able to keep it up by myself especially the yard.

I was going to ask you on your problems with your platelets being out of range, do they offer any meds for it or is it another one of those things they say you have to live with?

My Dr. told me that because of my lympocite problems I cannot fight off cancer and diseases. So I'm thinking that might be why we ended up with RSD and Fibro along with everything else under the sun.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 01-22-2007 at 08:29 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote