View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 02:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbean View Post
Well let's see! There need to be more food pictures on these forums!
Here ya go!!

The 1st one is a spicy chicken and Pepper dish in Jamaica- this was my favorite!

The 2nd one is potatoes and steak. I didn't ask WHAT Jamaican animal the steak came from, but it was good. Goat is popular down there.

The 3rd one is from Mexico. Arturo [the chef assigned to me and another Celiac friend], would make us anything we wanted. One night he said - how 'bout some fish soup...this is what he came out with!

The 4th one is from my nieces wedding in CO.

The 5th one is me and Ricardo - the chef assigned to me in Jamaica. So, really taking pictures of food isn't all that strange. When you take pictures of the guys that make it for...that's a little strange.

Then there's the pics that I take of food we make around the house...but that's another post
Attached Thumbnails
GF CF at Disney World! Report and photos :)-food_ja_1-jpg   GF CF at Disney World! Report and photos :)-food_ja-jpg   GF CF at Disney World! Report and photos :)-food_mx-jpg   GF CF at Disney World! Report and photos :)-food_co-jpg   GF CF at Disney World! Report and photos :)-food_ja_ricardo-jpg  

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote