View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
How I wish I didn't have to wake up again tomorrow...

I don't know if thank God or complaint to him the fact that I don't have a gun with me... I think I would use it tonight

I'm sad as usually but tonight is one of those nights when the frustration is untolerable.... I hate my life as you can't imagine... Its full of frustrations, unfinnished dreams... I'm so tired of it...

You know how I feel now, I just wish I could fly, fly away, escape... I hate the people around me, hate my relatives... I'm not afraid of asking for help, but they NEVER help me... Well, never is much, but only when they want, not when I need it...

I'm so tired... Everything around me is about school... I don't know how to do anything else...

All my dreams are truncated all the time and I just see how others live my dreams while I can't...

I'm lonely, without money, without health... And I have to wake up ? Why ? I can't ! I simply can't and I don't want to.

Blue you are such a valuable friend - always supportive of anyone in trouble. Now you are in trouble and I don't know what to say. Can you gain any satisfaction from knowing how many people you've helped? Have you tried visiting a church? Those pople are usually welcoming and don't lay on too much pressure. If you don't like one go to a different one. I'm thinking of you and would do anything I could to lighten your load. Hugs and peace.
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-05-2010), BlueMajo (01-05-2010), Brokenfriend (01-05-2010), Hockey (01-05-2010), thelonely1 (01-05-2010), tinglytoes (01-09-2010)