View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
Thank you sooo much!!
I will do that, and also bring this up with the surgeon. Im not sure if all of it would be worth it if the RSD gets worse. Tripping over everything all the time is annoying, but having the RSD spread or get worse scares me more than just living the way I am.

This week is a busy week with a trip to the neurosurgeon, the urologist for kidney stones, ear nose throat for the osteoma they found, and the regular doc for the monthly.

I guess it works out ok because im flying off to Florida for a few days, and at least all the appointments will be out of the way.

Back before all this happened to me I was sooo healthy, working out 4 days a week in the gym. Enjoying all that life had to offer...who knew that in one day the world could turn upside down LOL!

My heart goes out to all of you, this RSD is a world changer for sure. We just gotta keep fighting the good fight, fight for every little step forward, fight to hold the ground we fought for, and fight to just have a semi-normal day. You all are my heros, my role models. Your stories of your trials and tribulations with this dreaded RSD are my inspiration to keep fighting.

Luv you all
Allen....

As well as you are our role model and hero too.... Keep fighting and looking forward and know you are not alone!!!

Have a safe trip!KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (01-06-2010)